Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Yo estoy poquito celosa

The biochem results have been posted. I was surprised at how I did. God came through for me as I knew he would. What is troubling me now is the fact that there are those who know more. This is important material that I am going to need for the rest of my life. I need to know it. My gratitude was rather short-lived. It soon was replaced with a bit of jealousy for those who were able to study more. I wasn't expecting to see the green-headed monster. In fact, it rather surprised me as I had no real cause to expect it. Satan sure has a way of twisting pure motives (the study for knowledge) into something very unproductive. Some refocusing of my priorities must be done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm proud of you! You're studying hard and having fun! I'm praying for you and I miss you!

steph