Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yo estoy feliz.

Well, I got to campus today and the door to our classroom was locked. It was soon unlocked only to find that there was no electricity. Apparently the whole campus was powerless. So like good med school students we stood around and talked for awhile till news came that classes were canceled until 1...unless power still isn't on by then. So I am home awaiting the appointed time when I can call up to the campus to see if the power is on. I can't decide if I want class or not.

As of yesterday bible study is underway. I did stand up in class and make the announcement and thankfully no one threw tomatoes. We had seven people last night (8 if you include the daughter of one of my classmates who came). Then standing around and talking this morning a few talked to me about coming next week. I have a feeling it'll vary between weeks, but that's okay. It'll be exciting to see where God takes this.

No comments: