Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yo estoy aca otra vez.

Oops! I pushed the wrong button on that last entry.

I just got back from Ixtlan. Some news from there. Bro. Matt Gerber was announced to sis. Ruth Cervantes. Very exciting news in Ixtlan. Marshall had hernia surgery a bit ago. He's recovering very nicely.

It was a blessing to be able to spend the extra time in Ixtlan. Yesterday I attended the girls bible study and afterwards we were invited over to the guesthouse for a fiesta. We all wore red, white, and green. Even painted our faces. We broke out the party favors and balloons. I had squeezed some lemonade to bring which was promptly died green to go with the red agua de jamaica and white horchata. Food was plentiful. couldn't quite finish my chili, it was too hot for me. I took comfort when I saw that the majority of people who had taken chilis couldn't finish them. I learned after the fact that half the plate had been hot and the other half not so hot.

Left early from Ixtlan to make it back early.

God Bless,
Hasta!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

sabes que yo haria por aun un poquito-ito-ITO de ese agua de jamaica o horchata?!?!?!

oh to have agua de jamaica again ... i'm so glad you are enjoying it! i wish i were there to have some too.