Monday, September 1, 2008

Yo estoy agotadame.

I'm exhausted.


When I got on the bus to come back to Gdl. the seat I sat in did not stay in an upright position, and I needed to study so I moved over one. However, when it became to dark to see what I was reading anymore I switched gears and tried to lay the seat back. It wouldn't budge. How ironic. In other words the hour of sleep I was hoping to get on the bus went out the window. I got home about 10:30 very tired yet ready to study some more. I took the test at 8 this morning realizing that I did what I could and the rest was going to have to be left up to God. I'm content with that realization, because even though it drastically cut into my studying I wouldn't have had my weekend any other way.


Stoller representation with Mark and Lindsay!!

I had such a blessed weekend with my family on the beach of Puerto Vallarta. Whether it was riding a banana boat with Uncle Joe, Aunt Karen, Mom and Dad or eating my ice cream cone before it dripped down my hand praise God nothing is impossible.

As everyone else had Labor day off today Mexico unfortunately did not so I sat in my classroom struggling through Biochem thinking...ohhh they should be in the air by now. ADD is quite annoying when you're trying to take an exam.

Here's a few more pictures from the weekend.

The couple.


Patience's face betrays how hot it was waiting for the wedding party to arrive. haha!

Wedding reception meal.


Girl's Night in Carrie and my room

No comments: