Thursday, February 27, 2014

Estoy leyendo.

Something happened today.  Something amazing.  And that, my friends, is what makes it sooooo sad at the same time.  June 3, 2013 was my first day at the hospital as a research fellow.  June 4, 2013 I submitted my first application for computer access.  Today is February 27, 2014.  And today, my friends, I finally got my computer access.  Sooooo amazing that it's even sad!

Things are gonna be a little changed up for the next 5 days.  I applied for and was awarded a scholarship to take a course on Hyperbaric Oxygen that is being given at the hospital from Friday to next Tuesday.  Granted the "awarded" part was by default.....no one else had applied for it.  But hey!  I'll take it anyways!  We can never stop learning.  To learn is to grow.  And without growth well....that's just stagnation.  And who likes stagnancy?   Mosquitos?!  My point exactly!

Hasta!

No comments: