Monday, February 17, 2014

Estoy perdida.

SNOW!

This past weekend Bekah and I drove up Fox Hill.  To give you an idea of how high the snow was...to see over it I was standing in the car, on my tiptoes, holding my phone as high as I could reach.  All to get a picture just for you! ;)



 The watchtower on top of Fox Hill.



Today I should have been researching the correlation between Lactate Pyruvate Ratio and burst suppression, but as no one else was going to be at the office I figured, meh....the correlation's not going to change between today and tomorrow. So I went outside instead!
 Sitting at my door after shoveling what had fallen this past weekend.


Footprints! Someone else must have had the same idea as me!

 Those footprints very quickly ended!



Getting up the hill and then down to the river was a mighty bit more difficult than last Fall.  Each footstep sunk in 2/3 the way up my shin.




As any existing trail was long buried by all the snow I got to make my own trail.  Came upon this fantastic fireplace in the middle of the woods!

After taking this picture I turned around and ran the rest of the way down the hill.  Secretly hoping, perhaps more than just a little bit, that my carefree sprint would result in my tripping and myself face-planting in the fresh whiteness.  But, to my own surprise, for once in my life...no such thing happened.

After returning from my jaunt through the woods I meet up with two friends from GDL.  We drove into the city and went running in Central Park!  :)
Vero, Lety and Myself

Hasta!



No comments: