Thursday, February 13, 2014

Estoy calculando.

As tomorrow ticks closer, the hands of the clock get ever closer to the 2nd anniversary of the 2nd best day of my life...so far.  WooHoo!  I do love Valentine's Day!  I'll admit it, I've been listening to various Valentine's playlists for over a week now. :)  It makes me smile and feel oh so amused!  Amused and thankful!  So many scramble to find their Valentine, but there's really no need to scramble.  They are already loved, each and everyone.

Unfortunately, my enjoyment of the day is to be overshadowed by our weekly research meeting which was rescheduled for tomorrow due to the winter storm today. I had set out this week to develop a list of references/ build my knowledge for a pilot study I'm developing and I got caught up in a tangent instead.  The tangent led me into the world of electrical and electronic engineering and I was quickly in way over my head.  I have to give a shout out to one, David Prevo, who has spent more than a couple of hours over this past week on the phone with me and answering my emails etc. helping me make sense of things like Gaussian random walks, Markovian assumptions, and Weibull hazard functions.
Tara Prevo (Hohulin), myself and David. Driving to Fort Lauderdale non-stop from Bloomington surviving on left-over dry raw broccoli does things to a person! :)

I now must go back over my presentation another million times or so.  But I want to leave you with a Valentine for tomorrow just in case I don't get back to tell you on the 14th.

I wish you a wonderful 
Valentine's Day 
filled with love, 
all things nice,
and a red heart.
I love you all!
Hasta!

No comments: