Sunday, May 22, 2011

Yo estoy viva.

Well, Saturday came and past and we're all still here. No surprise. I guess Harold Camping missed the part in the Bible where it says 'when you least expect it!' (I'm paraphrasing). The first time I heard the prediction I paid it no mind. It wouldn't affect my future any. But the second time I actually thought about it, it went something like this...."but so many I know still aren't ready....there's still so many to share with.....I've still got so much work to do......panic.....panic!" I calmed down again. It wasn't going to be Saturday. But in reality, what's to stop Jesus from coming today...or tomorrow?

I came to Ixtlan this weekend. I washed up and packed up my microwave and brought it with me. Moving out is officially underway! I've already moved a few boxes of stuff over to the house. Had to stop because as I don't have much to start with I realized I couldn't move too much and still be able to live for the remaining 3 weeks in my apartment. The only item I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with is my fridge. I'd like to sell it, but am not a very good salesperson. I could just move it with me, but then that'd be the third fridge at the house. But maybe I'll ask my future housemates, they may want a third fridge. Who knows!?

By coming to Ixtlan this weekend, I missed the masquerade ball that was in GDL. I'm not gonna lie, I think a masquerade ball would be a blast. But I know that what I have in my head as a masquerade ball and what was actually reality probably didn't match up. So someday perhaps I can go to a real masquerade ball, not this time.

Hasta!

No comments: