Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Yo estoy bajando.

*Note to readers: As my computer is slowly falling apart, it is no longer permitting me to post. Therefore it is possible that posts will come more than one at a time as I am still writing them and then eventually I borrow someone else's computer and post them all at the same time.

I am liking pediatrics so far. Let me explain why: The other day we had an 11 year old patient. We were talking with him, asking him questions, etc. Afterwards we asked him if he had any questions for us. With a pause and a "pues" he asked us what the difference was between light and electricity. haha hehe This kid was quick!! Thinking back I don't think we even actually answered his question. We were all too busy chuckling and trying to get back on topic.

When the semester started back in January, two of our Bible study members brought us the news that they had gotten engaged over the Christmas break. It was very exciting news! Our first engagement! Tonight at Bible study they had another bit of news for us! They'd gone to California over Spring Break and gotten married! In a year or so they hope to have the big formal wedding, but for now...Our first wedding! Their story is pretty exciting as they have no doubt God orchestrated to bring them together. Congratulations Lety and Matt! God's richest blessings on your life together!!!

Hasta!

No comments: