Saturday, April 30, 2011

Yo estoy preparando.


Last Monday we drove to the coast and spent 5 days on South Padre Island, TX.


Not sure what exactly I was trying to achieve here. Honestly, Vero probably just caught me mid dance move or something! Just don't ask me 'What dance?' cause I couldn't tell you.


I changed my profile picture on Facebook to this picture, and then spent about 15 minutes trying to think of the perfect caption for it, but sometimes words aren't enough, so I let the picture speak for itself.


We were attacked by 'The Birds'. No, just kidding, we were feeding the seagulls.

Vero and I are leaving tomorrow morning to return to GDL. I'm not looking forward to it. Starting Monday morning I'm going to have to start answering the dreaded question of 'How was Peru?' I would give a lot to be able to avoid that question...to just avoid the topic all-together.

Hasta!

No comments: