Sunday, April 3, 2011

Yo estoy cazando canguros.

Got my first mosquito bite of the year this weekend.

For some reason Jan has decided to teach me yeast breads, more specifically yeast rolls. I've helped her in the past and she had me write the recipe down. Upon arrival this weekend she thought it was time I made the rolls on my own. Hey! at least that means I get to eat them too!

Wasn't sure how Saturday night volleyball was going to turn out this weekend due to a smaller crowd but God had anticipated that and a handful of kids wandered into the area. So we got to teach some volleyball as well as play!

The babies among the Ixtlan congregation are all just over a year now. They are all starting to walk and discover the full extent of their vocal cords. One of them, the oldest, is even starting to do the motions to the kid's songs we sing every Sunday morning. Of course when pointing to his ears he missed and hit his temples instead, but that just made it so much more adorable.

Hasta!

No comments: