Monday, October 25, 2010

Yo estoy deseando.

I did well all weekend. I was productive. I was getting work done at an efficient pace. I was getting good sleep each night. All the way up until about 7pm Sunday night. I had about 2 hours worth of work left on my last project. An estimated 2 hours that unfortunately turned into 5 taking me all the up to midnight on Sunday. It was sad to see my weekend end on such a half-hearted, inefficient note, but the main point was that it ended. I am thankful that I made a point to get good sleep prior to that because it prevented sleepiness being a factor in my inability to finish the last two hours and it has also allowed me to function today without feeling the effects of a late night working last night. It felt really good to turn in all my projects today.

Driving home from HAL today my friend and I were excited for a couple reasons.
1) We were actually leaving at 12.
2) We had options of how to spend the rest of our days. We could...
- start work on our next SOAP
- simply spend time studying!
- or dare I say...take a nap!
Honestly coming off a weekend of projects it sounds really good to be able to just study. Although I know that I will end up making myself start my SOAP too. but for right now since I'm not really a nap-taker, I think I'll procrastinate my work for a bit and read a few pages in my free-reading book!

There were two weddings that I missed back home this past weekend. Saturday was the wedding of Stephanie Thomas to Aaron Addicks. Sunday was the wedding of Regg Beer to Bev Schlatter. Congratulations to all of them!
I'm so sorry that I could not share their moments with any of them. It makes me think it'd be nice to live in a movie world or a TV series world....in other words, a ficticious world; where people make last minute flights all the time. Flights that are always direct, take about 30 minutes (no matter the destination), and leave the passengers as wide awake and fresh as they were when they boarded, and of course there's no thought to the cost of flying. Wouldn't it be nice.......

Right, back to reality...

Hasta!

No comments: