Saturday, June 26, 2010

Yo estoy a casa.

I'm home. USA lost. I can't decide if I want to run around singing or sit down and cry...so I think I'll just go to bed instead.

Nah, I'm exaggerating. I'm blessed to be home for awhile, and very greatful that travels today went well, although when some scary looking officials carted Issa and Lupita off behind closed doors at customs in Atlanta I wasn't too sure what was going on, but all ended well. And though heartbroken at USA's loss I know I'll find a way to go on...maybe...I hope ;) Arriving at Atlanta airport I felt fairly confident that since the US was in the final 16 the concourse T.Vs for sure would be showing the game. I was sorely, sorely disappointed. Not a single one. So Issa, Lupita and I played Dutch Blitz waiting for our connection instead.

I wasn't exaggerating about the going to bed part.

Hasta!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are home!?!?! YEAH, can't wait to see you!
Love ya,
K