Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Yo estoy BiEn EmOcIaNaDa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my Word! Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!! That was so exciting and I wasn't even watching live, just tuned into the Matchcast on fifa.com. I feel like i'm hoarse and I wasn't even cheering out loud. USA USA USA. Wow! I wish there was someone here with me that I could be excited with instead of limiting myself to jumping around my apartment. Studying will go well for awhile now as I'm wide awake and my blood sure is pumpin!

I was going to blog this yesterday, but though 3 posts in one day would be a new record for me I figured it was a bit overkill.
- A census taker buzzed at my door yesterday. It was fast as he basically just asked me the questions and filled out the form for me. I was thankful for that as it was obvious he didn't ask me everything, just what was necessary making it go really fast. So for the next 10 years I've increased Mexico's population by 1. Oh Yeah Baby!
- I took the following picture on my way home from Ixtlan this past monday. When i got into the city I saw this car with a message on it's back window that I thought was cute. Had the brillant idea to take a picture of it, but by the time I got my camera out it was too far ahead of me. So I just raced to catch up with it :)


Papi: Eres el mejor papá del mundo. Mi papá es mi HEROE.

Hasta!

No comments: