Saturday, July 3, 2010

Yo estoy con pelo corto.

So even though the USA and Mexico are both out of the World Cup it in no means has ceased to be exciting. Yesterday when the Netherlands beat Brazil it's a good thing no one was home because I would have promptly been told to, umm....be less noisy. And this morning, though I must admit it was sad to see Argentina go, you couldn't help but cheer for Germany's beautifully smashing win.

If anyone in the Gridley area would be up for some futbol give me a ring. It's one of a few things that can pause my studying and so much more interesting playing with others than by myself.

My days as to be expected are really rather boring. I study. I have been thankful for the absolutely amazing weather God has provided Illinois this past week. It helps make getting some daily exercise enjoyable. Running the other day an old truck passed me and as I got a mouthful of exhaust it made me smile. I'm getting spoiled with all this clean air and green stuff here. I may have cleaner lungs by the end of my visit just in time to go back to the city and get them filled up again.

Well, another week down. It's actually the month of July finally. the 28th is now so much more closer. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! pause....breathe.....breathe.......ok, now go study.

Hasta!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Hello! How's your studying? I'm praying for you. David and I are leaving tomorrow for Florida, but we will be back the 16th. You will still be here right? I can't wait to see you!
Tara

Anonymous said...

Hello Hello! How's your studying? I'm praying for you. david and I are leaving tomorrow for Florida, but we will be back the 16th. You will still be here right? I can't wait to see you!
Tara