Saturday, January 30, 2010

Yo estoy en Ixtlan.

Bible study Wednesday night was the largest it has been in awhile with 9 individuals including myself. My classmate, Belen, came for the first time. She is one of the smartest in our class, but I got a look of complete "lost" the almost the whole Bible study. The one time it looked as if she was following was when I had used song lyrics to help illustrate a point. This isn't anyone's fault, Revelation is normally a book saved till later in one's study of the Bible, not the very first. I pray that she will come again and ask questions. Lots of questions!

I'm in Ixtlan for my extended weekend (no class on Monday) and am happy to be so. Very nice ending to a good week. First exam out of the way. On to studying for the next. Certification on Tuesday (found out Friday that I passed, woohoo!). Going to help make some chocolate chip cookies here pretty soon!

Yesterday I had to take a different approach to my running due to the extra pb & j sandwhich I had at 3 not because I was hungry but because it was Friday. When normally I push myself and huff and puff to my heart's delight until my chest is gripped in pain...(haha, j/k, I'm smarter than that...besides it only happened once), yesterday I ran more leisurely for a longer period of time. My running playlist actually ran out of songs and so I choose to run the last bit listening to my feet.

HASTA!!

No comments: