Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yo estoy pensando.

I had trouble paying attention in class today. My mind wandered like crazy! Past embarrassing moments, brownies, movies, etc...all filtered in and out of my mind inbetween Calcium channel blockers, Digitalis, beta blockers, and other such antiarrythmics. I couldn't help but pay attention though when Dr. Garcia started talking about pp prolongation. I did know that he was referring to an ECG, but that still didn't stop a slight smile. I wasn't the only one in class.

Due to lack of soccer playing this semester, I've taken to the streets for some daily exercise. I started out running after the sun had gone down, but due to the state of the sidewalks I tried running during the day so I could actually see where my feet were landing. However, I soon realized that I run West on the most uneven piece of sidewalk so have the lowering sun in my eyes prevents me from seeing the sidewalk anyways. Plus, when it's dark out it's cooler and I can justify wearing a sweatshirt, although pretty soon I won't be able to do that either. So I wait till the sun has gone to bed, and just pick my feet up extra-high in a Phoebe-style run. (If you got that, you've watched Friends!)
I've also made a goal for myself in regards to running. The street I live on is on a hill, so I start out by running to the top of it. Used to take me 3 min to get up. My latest timed time was just 2:22. My goal is 1:30. Granted it's no 3 miles up my hill, but when I get there in 1:30 I'm gonna yell CURRAHEE!!!!!! Anyone think I can do it? Anyone? A vote yes? Anyone? (*cough* Christy, you're talking to yourself. *cough*) oh yea, that's right.....nevermind! (*cough* Christy, you're dialoging with yourself. *cough*) sigh.....

Hasta!

P.S. Some new individuals plan on coming to Bible study tonight. 1) Pray that Satan is powerless in his efforts to keep them away. 2) Pray that what they hear tonight is what God intends for them to hear. 3) Pray that it is what God intends for all of us who attend to hear.

1 comment:

Kaleigh said...

Can she do it??? YES SHE CAN!! :) Praying that Bible Study went well!
Love ya,
K