Sunday, January 3, 2010

Yo estoy de seguridad en Guadalajara.

I'm back once again in Guadalajara.

It was a surprising shock to look out the airplane window in GDL and see the workers wearing short-sleeves. I myself was wearing four layers, three of which were long-sleeved, to lighten my suitcase. I guess I had gotten used to seeing the scarves and thick coats that the Illinois weather demanded. Upon arriving in GDL I hopped in a taxi and soon arrived at my apartment smelling of wet cement. I guess that happens leaving it all locked up for almost a month. Hopefully leaving it open during the day will take care of that right quick.

I can't decide if I'm excited about 4th semester or not. I'm feelin' a bit apathetic towards the whole seeing everyone again. I guess it's going to happen one way or another so I better get on with it, eh?

May the Lord go before me this semester.

Hasta!

No comments: