Monday, January 4, 2010

Yo estoy queriendo estar todavia a casa.

Slept long last night, and still refused to get out from under my covers till I'd hit the snooze twice. This semester going back feels different than previous semesters. This morning it felt as if I was going for the first time instead of returning as it has felt previously. This could be attributed to the new dress code (all white), the run down appearance of campus (more so than normal at least) due to the lack of groundspeople over break, or because my semester was the only people on campus (lucky us!! they like us sooo much they bring us back before anyone else). Or it could have felt different because I wanted it to feel different. (yes, I know, only crazy people and psychologists can make reason out of that, and I'm definitely not the latter so......)

The following pictures are for Grandma Kuntz:
Before: I've been wearing a broken shoelace in my right shoe for months and it currently is about halfway through the lace on it's way to breaking again.


After: Same length again. Yay! Now I think maybe, probably, I should wash/bleach the left lace.


HASTA!

1 comment:

Kaleigh said...

snazy shoes you have there :)