Monday, January 25, 2010

Yo estoy feliz!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOOOOOMMY!.....MOM?......MOTHER DEAREST?

I'm definitely back in the groove of things now. Exams have commenced. Had my first exam of the semester this morning. Left the room feeling not too terrible horrible about it, then I started realizing things like oxybutynin is a muscarinic antagonist and not an adrenergic agonist. SOW! Oh well, I've scheduled my clinical certification for tomorrow so I've got to start studying and preparing for that. I'm probably close to the first in my class to have scheduled my certification, but I just want to get it over with so I can focus on studying what's really important at this point in my education process.

These are some pictures of a birthday party I attended for a classmate, Deena Mohammed.


L to R: Vero, Jo, Citlali (Adriana's baby), Adriana, Me, Deena, Feroz



L to R: Dahlia, Vero, Citlali, Adriana, Raja, Deena, Me, Mona

In news of the weather, a week ago today is when the sun came out again. I walked out of class a week ago frozen as always and soooooo depressed about that fact only to be greeted by the sun. I just about ran home so that I could open my windows. At that point I was about seeing my breath INSIDE my apartment. I opened the door and sat outside to study that day. There was an icy breeze blowing on me coming from inside my apartment. Thankfully even though it still drops very low at nights the sun comes out during the day and everything is as it should be again.

Here comes the sun, doo da doo doo
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's alright!

Hasta!

No comments: