Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yo estoy cuidando de Michael.

I've talked about the poor quality of Seris, the street I live on, before. I now have evidence. The holes that have caved in/been dug are currently sitting outside my building.


The first day three individuals were working digging to and then fixing a pipe at the bottom of the hole. Well they kind of just sat there half the time, but the job eventually got done. Holes have yet to be filled in. I'm guessing a few more days and then that will be happening. In the meantime, they just be sitting there waiting to gobble up someone or their car or both.

Now that the first two groups have finished our surgery rotations, the third group gets to start this week. Triffinie is in the third group, so I've got Michael with me while she's ocupada.


He's playing computer games on his little baby computer. He just asked me,"what does this key do?" Upon my explanation that I had never played the game before and therefore did not know, he concluded, "I think it doesn't do anything!" The game is muted, but that doesn't stop Michael from creating his own sound effects. He's very absorbed in his graphic world right now!

We started Pathophysiology today. The doctor, Dr. Glasker, passed out his buisness card to all of us at the begining of class. O la la! But then in his introduction he referred to the bathroom as the "pee-pee room" so our value/respect of him is in the midst of a rollar coaster ride currently at the bottom of a big drop. We'll see how the rest of the ride plays out.

Hasta!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pics! Wow, really shows what the holes are like! And way to let a kid play with your computer!