Monday, August 31, 2009

Yo estoy en el periodo de posguerra.

So after secluding myself deep within my apartment all weekend I finally unlocked my door this morning and stepped out. Neuroscience exams at 8 in the morning have the ability to draw the most hermit among us out into the real world once again. I noticed with a smile on my face that the sun, which also had been completely hidden behind clouds all weekend, had finally decided to venture out again this fine Monday morning. (It must of had an exam too.)

Anyways, after the exam ended at 10 we dove right into class time. I sat down in Micro and when the doctor started lecture my body was in shock. I had been emersed in nerves and nuclei for so long that my mind baulked when I asked it to listen to viruses. That was pretty rough. Then if that wasn't enough we still had Path to go through. I was exhausted by 3.

Hasta!

No comments: