Monday, August 3, 2009

Yo estoy atras el horario.

I've come to a few conclusions over the past few days and thought I would share a few:
1) Dr. Potato Chip could be Elliott Gould's twin brother. (Actor who played Reuben in the Ocean movies.)
2) Raid has been one of my most valuable purchases to date while here. The other day ants were attacking once again. I followed their trail and they were coming from the ceiling!!! What the World?!?!?! Took care of them right quick. Raid is amazing!
3) Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary is taking it's place high up on my list of favorite books. Isn't there a way I could diffuse it's information into my brain? The book has high concentration of information which will flow down it's concentration gradient to an area of low information concentration...my brain!
4) Once upon a time the devil tried his hand at creation.....the best he could come up with were single-celled monsters, otherwise known as bacteria. I came to this theory based on the fact that bacteria have beautiful names (Klebsiella, Salmonella, Vibrio, Shigella, etc.) and yet can create such nasty havoc!
(This theory has been disproven based on the fact that we humans could not live without bacteria.)


Went to Ixtlan this past weekend. Stayed till late Sunday evening as the many visitors that I have been able to enjoy time with these past two weekends will all be leaving before I next return.

I am making chicken noodle soup at the moment, and I do believe I put too much pasta in the pot. Maybe I'll be having chicken and noodles....no soup.

Hasta!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Christy! You make me laugh! I miss you! I'm supposed to be writing a syllabus right now, but who does that? I love you!