Saturday, August 15, 2009

Yo estoy molestada.

I've got a thorn in my side. That thorn is the Mexican shoe industry. Well, not the shoe industry itself exactly, but rather Mexican popular opinion concerning the shoe industry.

For example, as a doctora it would be commonly acceptable and considered professional for me to wear shoes such as these:

or these:


Up to this point I have not followed the traditional pattern of shoe wearing in the clinics, but rather worn something with a bit more comfort and support, see the following:


However, we are to start our surgery clinic this coming week, and as I don't want to be thrown out of the room due to my shoes I've been forced to compromise, once again see the following:


Please, someone send a podiatrist. Quick-like!

Hasta!

2 comments:

Amber said...

uhh, so what kind of shoes do the guys get to wear?? please tell me there's an option B....

:)love ya!

Christy said...

Guys don't suffer as much. A typical white dress shoe is acceptable. Quite a few of my male classmates had to buy themselves new shoes too, as like me, they had been wearing tennis shoes prior to now.