Monday, August 24, 2009

Yo estoy orando.

Every semester I've noticed my classmates going through new fads. The current fad is Starbucks. The Orbis coffee available on campus just does not cut it for my caffeine-addicted companions any more.

The ice cream man has officially started to irk me. Every day I hold my breath until it's spouting Cri Cri has faded into silence once again. Today for some odd reason it has decided to take a break right outside my building. I think I'm going to asphyxiate shall it not leave soon.

Friday I was on my way home, a bounch in my step content to be done with another week of class. My bounch slowed as I approached my apartment. Upon entering my apartment I made my way to my window to spy down on what had confused me. A random taxi driver had decided to take his siesta next to my car. Please, I know my car isn't exactly nice, but must you dent it even further?....I guess so!


Hasta!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. So, I've never told you this, and I made Laura promise not to tell you either, but I think it's time.


One time I backed into your car in the Hale St parking lot. It didn't leave a dent, I promise.

~Amy

Christy said...

HAHAHA! Amy, I appreciate you making me laugh so much, it's impossible to even care. Plus, my trusty Honda's tough, it's been though much worse than that