Thursday, July 23, 2009

Yo estoy sorprendida.

This semester definitely hasn't started out boring.

Our third semester class has lost a couple of our original classmates, but actually grown in size due to the many additions from previous semesters who have been held back due to failure to pass classes.

Yesterday I had all afternoon free, which gave me reason for excitement as I could get some serious studying done. That plan went out the window when my friend, Adrian, knocked on my door (or rather yelled at me from outside my window). He told me the doctor on campus was pretty sure he had appendicitis. The fact that Adrian was on my floor holding his side in pain...I thought it was safe to agree. So appendicitis led to an appendectomy and my entire afternoon and evening spent at the hospital.

Being a med student has got its perks a couple of which I used today. Free doctor consults and discounted drugs... very nice!

Hasta!

1 comment:

Kaleigh said...

It was so good to hang out with you a lil bit while you were in good ol gridley :) :) I miss ya, love ya, and praying for you!!