Sunday, July 5, 2009

Yo estoy escuchando iglesia de Gridley.

I was able to listen to Gridley's morning services this am via the Gridley AC church website. Worked like a charm, but I must say I was rather disappointed that the congregational singing before the sermons are not included in the live streaming. I want to sing too!! Now everyone is eating lunch and fellowshiping. I think I'll have some of the tuna I made yesterday.

Last night due to the rain/stormy weather we'd been having all afternoon my electricity went off....but not completely. It was rather interesting. Turning the lights on would produce light, but it was dim. Not enough voltage was being produced to effectively charge my computer so I turned it off. I decided to try to do something for the 4th of July holiday. I had heard rumors of a store nearby having a supply of Ben & Jerry's ice cream, so I thought I'd investigate. I was happy to find the rumor to be true and picked up a Cherry Garcia. Spent some extra time in the store trying to find something else that would help me celebrate. I found some insence sticks and contemplated using them as sparklers, but in the end left without them deciding my Ben and Jerry's would suffice.

I'll be tuning back in for afternoon service!!

Hasta!

1 comment:

Kaleigh said...

yeah for ben and jerry's ice cream and being "in" Gridley Church :) :)
sending a hug!!