Monday, March 9, 2015

Estoy perdida.

Ben and Ashley Wagenbach took the train down from CT to spend the day with me in NYC last Saturday.  It had been too long since I'd made it into the city.

Ben couldn't resist checking out the Tesla on display. 

We ventured into Central Park to see how blankets of snow change the ambiance. Mr. Squirrel welcomed us to his home.  Pretty sure he was demanding hand-outs as payment for passage, but we pleaded the "tourist" and passed on without paying.

Ben, Ashley and myself enjoying Central Park.  We ended up being able to enjoy walking, skating and skiing all in a matter of minutes without ever having to change our footwear!  Thankfully sledding was not included in that list of activities.  ;)  

Ashley and myself in Central Park.

Bethesda Terrace

Believe it or Not... after 3 years this was the first time that I could actually see the front of St. Patrick's Cathedral.  Scaffolding has always hidden it from view before. 

I don't know why, but I had always wanted to find out what it was like to eat here. And now I know!! Not bad at all!  

Me, Ashley and Ben in GCT before heading home to CT.

Much Love.

Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."

No comments: