Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Estoy patinando.

The healthcare at the hospital which I work is dictated by politics (and very little with the actual patient), and as such is riddled with horrible inefficiency.  A fact I was not unaware of prior to starting residency.  But does not change the frustration that accompanies such inefficiency.

I make that statement specifically so that I can make myself aware of the situation. And therefore acknowledge my need to approach this with prayer for recognition of my frustration in real time allowing me to learn from such situations as they arise. Otherwise, I can recognize the danger of my own unrecognized frustration.  It can very quickly turn me into the kind of person I don't want to be.

Just came off the last of my nights.  Will switch to days tomorrow, meaning.....I get to sleep tonight!  Pretty pumped!  By the end of the week I had adjusted fairly well to working through the night.  We'll see how the switch goes.

Much Love.

No comments: