Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Estoy cansada.

One of the new ortho residents has started his first rotation in the ICU with me.  At the end of today, when we gathered to sign out our patients to those coming on for the night...

Me:  Hey.
Ortho: Hey.  How was it?
Me: ....It was good.  How about you?
Ortho: Yeah, it was good......(long pause).......fun.
Me: mmmmmm, I wouldn't quite call it fun.
Ortho: No. No it was not fun.

As I left the hospital tonight, I walked out to the car appreciating the warm summer evening. And I realized, that this is going to be loong.

So Jesus and I rode home with the windows down and singing at the top of our lungs. Because long doesn't matter where time doesn't exist.

Psalm 113:3 From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the Lord's name is to be praised.

Much Love.

No comments: