Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Estoy sin palabras.

I am not sure why I've come to blog.  I can not put into words where I am right now.  Almost 2 years ago I left this place.  And for the first time since moving here 4 years prior to that, I was leaving without a return date. So after I found out I matched this year one of the first things I did was to investigate the possibility of rectifying that.  There was an opening, a small opening, and I grabbed it before I could convince myself that I didn't have the time or money to go.  Because this....THIS (I'm motioning around me)....this is so much more than either time or money.

As you can probably guess...I'm perhaps a bit emotional right now.  Everything from the moment we landed in Guadalajara, to hugging Jan and Marshall, to sitting in my spot at the table, to pouring water out of the garrafon, literally everything, is bringing this home back in full technicolor and I choke up.

So I'm going to spare you all, and stop now.  I'll come back when I actually have a story, or maybe a photo or two.

Much Love

No comments: