Friday, January 31, 2014

Estoy llena!


I've been eating a lot of chili this week, basically my salsa valentina by the spoonful (not really an exaggeration either).  So when Daniel invited us all over for his famous tacos I was more than a bit excited!

I got a few pictures from the Argentinian!

Daniel! The cook!  When he opens his restaurant I will be there opening night! (Yes there was a little bit of smoke, which in no way reflects the deliciousness!)

This is Aguachile. He said that when his brother makes it in Mexico it picas so much that a 1/2 hour later you'd still be downing water to get the fire out.  This didn't pica too much. He blamed it on the "American" habaneros.  buenisimo! riquisimo! Soooooooo good!

The tacos. He had adapted everything on the menu from the beans and guacamole to the marination of the chicken and shrimp.  Didn't pica enough to make my mouth and lips go numb but there was definitely tingling! 

Just had to share the amazingness! :)  My mouth still waters!

Hasta!


No comments: