Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Estoy en el hospital.

Good day today.  No one was fired!!!  I was a bit apprehensive about the day.  As a volunteer I do realize I'm probably on no one's radar in administration, but it's not fun having team members all of a sudden be gone. 

So I'm working on neurosurgery research for the next month at least.  So much has piled up on these projects because I still don't have access to any of the programs or information to extract the data.  But what excites me today, is that I found a whole bunch of backdoors and shortcuts.  I'm getting at that information anyways!!!!!!  Where there's a will there's a way!!  Excuse me while I pat myself on the back!

At the same time I am still working on the whole access thing.  Decided I had to be a bit more drastic and went and personally talked to corporate compliance today.  So now we've been emailing back and forth, I'm praying this actually goes somewhere and doesn't get buried in political paperwork like all past attempts have. And then, Lord willing, I won't have to continue frequenting backdoors.

Had a short conversation on the subject of waiting this past weekend.  How waiting is so relative.  Just as time is so relative. For me personally, waiting for the Match in March, though two month from now.....hardly seems like waiting anymore comparatively.  And an amusing point was made so I thought I would share.

2 Peter 3:8  But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

If 1 day = 1000 years, 
then 30 years = 43.2 min, 
and 2 years = 2.88 min.

So you think you've been waiting a long time?.... Puhleeeese

Hasta!

1 comment:

Amber said...

and by that equation, 2 months = 14.4 seconds. :) LOVE this post.