Sunday, November 28, 2010

Yo estoy quejandome demasiado este mes.

Back from another weekend in Ixtlan. Not only did I get leftover Thanksgiving on Saturday, but I even got to help clean up all the Thanksgiving dishes that had been put on hold while holding the leftovers. Jan said helping with the Thanksgiving dishes made it official....I had Thanksgiving on Saturday! To top it off I got leftover leftovers to bring back to GDL with me. I am soooo not picky if it means I don't have to make it!

I didn't really get any good pictures from the Thanksgiving meal I attended last Thursday but here's a few:
We were all set up and ready to start at this point. The tables laden with food are to the right. Three tables and the ledge of the stairs just to hold all the food.


These three ladies were the hostesses. L to R: Me, Iveth, Jennifer, Celina
(Celina's husband was also visiting GDL and helped with the hosting)


As I was driving to Ixtlan on Saturday I realized that, being as it was after Thanksgiving, I could start listening to Christmas music. And then I further realized that I hadn't actually done that yet. Time just gets away from you sometimes. I guess I just got tired of running after it for once, and all of a sudden...BAM! I mean it's almost December already!! I remember when I was flipping forward in my calendar to finally put down my scheduled date to take the Step and thinking it was a long time till the countdown ended. Now I'm way past that point and contemplating when to schedule the next! A good thing about time going by fast though...it most certainly keeps things changing and interesting. No time to stop and get bored!

Hasta!

No comments: