Monday, November 15, 2010

Yo estoy respirando. (3:45 PM)

Wow! La barranca was amazing! 3 1/2 miles down and then the inevitable 3 1/2 miles back up!

This is what we hiked:


This is who I hiked it with: L to R: Me, Jennifer, Iveth, Iona, Leti, Celina, Rick


This is proof that I did it:


I took a picture of the Welcome sign because I liked what it says underneath: (Thank you for giving your body the best medicine for preventing diseases, and that's not in a pharmacy.)

I also liked the back of the sign which says "Nunca te viste mejor" (You never looked better!) Funny as you're soaked with sweat by the time you make it back up to see that!
It's very daunting to me now, but la barranca is often used as training. We saw many running it as we made our way. Running la barranca is definitely something to work for.

Ok, now I do need to get to studying! Hopefully things will be calmer now (I've got both of my off-campus practicas done) and I'll be able to write more often.

Hasta

No comments: