Monday, August 9, 2010

Yo estoy cansada.

Mom, I didn’t get home till 11:30 pm last night, plus I’m not able to get my internet signal in my apartment (I have no idea why). These compounded equals a delayed post.

Today was a day entirely Mexican. In other words, inexplicably inefficient. I want to scream, and cry, and do nothing all at the same time. In other words, I’m beyond frustrated. To top it off my neighbor is in the midst of constructing….something.

Ah, well, tomorrow should be better. It’ll take more than just two days till everything gets figured out, but it’ll be a bit better after tomorrow at least.

Sorry this is short, but if I started in on one thing it would lead to another and then this post would end up being too long, and I just more frustrated; neither of which are needed. So, I'm just keepin' it with I'm good. I'm safe. I'll write more later.

Hasta!

No comments: