Saturday, February 27, 2010

Yo estoy relajada.

It's been a looooong week and yet it's been over a week Already!?!?! Hard to believe.

My class, Pharmacology, is over. We had our final in the class yesterday. In addition to the same, large amount of new information we were also responsible for class information from our Toxicology class, And it was cumulative, so add all previous info we'd crammed into our minds. I had only concentrated on the new information and so arrived at the exam with Chemotherapy (antibiotics & the like)on the brain. Upon beginning the exam I read the first question and panicked. Momentary brain lapse and I had forgotten that the final was cumulative. It took me twice as long to get through the first page as I had to first find where in my brain I'd stored all previous drugs. It seemed everyone left that room in mourning. Mourning their Pharm grade that is.

After the exam my classmates did one of three. 1) Head to the beach! 2) nap! 3) clean!
I did the later. Yeehaw! My floors are now so happy.

This past week the pavement finally won one. It wasn't even a dangerous part, but guess I still didn't pick my feet up high enough. I was running next to a wall at the time, and thankfully fell towards it bouncing off it before sprawling on the ground.
In other running words, Tuesday I started having a pain in my right foot which my classmate diagnosed as Turf Toe. (See link for explanation
http://orthopedics.about.com/od/toeproblems/p/turftoe.htm )
So now I find myself in the midst of a conundrum. My physical health for which I need to pause the running to let my foot heal or my mental health for which I keep running.....and then my foot never heals. I don't like either of these options.

Hasta!

No comments: