Thursday, February 18, 2010

Yo estoy confundida.

I don't know why I'm not tired yet. I guess, checking the clock, technically this is going to be posted on Thursday but to me it is still Wednesday night. I've had a very long two days. Studying for my test this morning I camped out in my bedroom all night. I experienced the feeling that I was in a movie. You know when, to show the passage of time, the sun moves quickly across the sky. Well, the sun went down and came up and I was still there doin' the same old. (My head did fall asleep on me for a few hours) So far this semester I haven't had to spend my nights as such, so it wasn't a pleasant feeling to experience that again. Hours, days, and days of studying all culminated in an exam that I keep realizing mistakes I made. For example, I switched answers I had correct to wrong!!! Argh!!! After that, everything just unravels. At this point I've thought, stewed, dwelt enough on it I'm just prayin I passed it. Since the exam was at 1 instead of in the morning I was working on Bible study right up until Bible study. So it wasn't till after Bible study that I have finally gotten time to clean myself up. Yes, time's are bad when you don't even take the time to shower. I'm so ashamed! and this following a lesson in integrity my daily devotional had. Granted cleanliness is not in the definition of integrity, but would you ever look at a dirty person and even think "that person has integrity?" ABSOLUTELY NOT!!

On a side note, I've been getting stuck in my bathroom ever since coming back in January. Sometimes the door just sticks and to open it you really have to yank it hard! and more often than not more than one yank is required. I realized yesterday that I hadn't been turning the doorknob enough. Oh, I amaze myself sometimes.

Hasta!

1 comment:

Kaleigh said...

Oh Christy you make me smile...good thing you got your bathroom figured out!! That would be bad to be stuck in there. Love, prayers, and a hug!!
K