Saturday, February 13, 2010

Yo estoy tosiendo.

We had an exam last Monday. The scores were definitely lower than the first, meaning more effort needs to be put into the upcoming exam, this coming Monday. However, there is a problem. There is more material covered, and much less time to study it in. Of course, I was panicing like everyone else, but by golly, that just means you hit the books till they bleed this time. Apparently, my classmates don't agree. We, as a class, petitioned to have the exam moved till Wednesday. I signed of course. Not only would I have been hung and then forced to sign, but I felt everyone behind me staring down my back when the petition came to me. Honestly though, I could use the extra two days to study for a test I probably would fail if it were on Monday. I just wanted to study and get it over with, and have those extra two days to study for the final the following week. The petition was approved at 2:00 Friday afternoon. So our exam is now on Wednesday instead of Monday! Good news right?! And everyone went out and celebrated it last night. (shakes head) Can I call my class lazy? just this once?!

Oh well, I should be thanking my lazy class. I might have a hope of passing on Wednesday!

Hasta!

No comments: