Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Yo estoy enferma.

Test yesterday, that I thought for once, maybe just this once, I was actually going to know something. The subject was viruses, which I find a whole lot more interesting and quite a bit less disturbing than bacterias and parasites. However, just because he felt like it, the doctor had compiled the test with an immunology twist. Argh!! Come Christmas I am finally gonna have to sit down and force myself to actually learn that....that...that bane of my existence that calls itself an -ology.

I also fear that one of those viruses I was studying decided to hang around uninvited. I tried sleeping during my lunch hour today. Succeeded in the sleeping, but failed in the feeling better.

October has arrived and with it the end of the rainy season. Odd, as I wasn't ready for the end this year. Probably due to the fact that I was fortunate enough to be indoors and never caught out in the torrential downpours when they occurred. The rainy season in general this year was not as bad as last year though. I hope and pray come next May, Guadalajara doesn't find itself in a water shortage as these past few months are all the rain it gets for the year.

I got my first birthday present today!! Class was cancelled for the 16th. No one really knows the reason why. I just smile to myself. They wouldn't believe me if I told them I was the reason anyways! hehe!

Michael just drove his remote control monster truck into the shower. I must go!

Hasta!

No comments: