Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Yo estoy comiendo un gansito.

I'm all wet. Had the pleasure of walking home in a light rain today. Makes me want to curl up in a blanket. This cooler weather we've been having lately has made me think of Fall time things back in Illinois: the most recent being orange lights decorating the mantel.

It's Wednesday so must get the Bible study ready for tonight. I just finished sending out this week's email announcement. A whole week elapses in between Bible studies and I have to wait till the day of to send out the email. If this email sending business was my job, I'd sooo be fired!

I am so tired of lies. Everybody lies! Some of the excuse stories that get made up are so ridiculously unbelieveable. Why can't people just be themselves? Enough with the lying!!!

Hasta!

No comments: