Friday, October 16, 2009

Tengo 24 anos!!!!!!!

I've lived 24 years now!! WOW! Hard to believe God has been this good to me.

I wore a pair of brand new socks today to celebrate. It was the most exciting part of my morning to pull on soft completely white socks! My feet looked kind of pretty! I felt kind of guilty putting such clean whiteness into such dirty tennis shoes.

So we did have one of our classes today. We have a visiting professor for Pathology so we still had Path. Just UAG professors had to be at the main campus for some sort of something today. Attendence was optional so there was a grand total of 16 of us there. This visiting professor, Dr. Loeng, doesn't know how to stop, or to tell time, either one.

Yesterday while walking I noticed a hopscotch board draw on the street. I had to resist the urge to take a detour and hop through it.

The electrical company had a truck outside my apartment last night for awhile. Some men were doing some work I guess. My electricity got turned off, and I had just lit some candles and sat down again to resume studying when I realized that the light was back on again. Anyways the point I'm getting to is about the truck, not my light. You know how some trucks beep when they back up? Well, this particular truck yodels!! I had to go to the window to confirm. The truck was yodeling!!

Hasta!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a yodeling truck..wow i think i've heard it all :) :) I have to say i agree with you that brand new socks are pretty high on the excitement list!! love ya, Kaleigh