Saturday, October 31, 2009

Yo estoy disfrutando el dia de las brujas.


Kyann Ruefner stayed with me this past Thursday. She was the first person that I picked up at the bus station, a fact which I didn't realize until Thursday morning, but figured I'd taken a taxi there enough times first semester I'd be fine. I was almost there too when road construction forced me onto a road that turned me in the opposite direction. A few U-turns, and a bit of improv later found me back on track.
On the way back from the station to my apartment I have to announce that I found myself in the middle of my first 3-car turn. From three-lanes entering a round-about I pulled into traffic and realized that the car on either side of me had also. Unfortunately we only had two lanes to work with for awhile. I like driving in Mexico. If there's enough space, you make it work...


Pathophysiology proved to be very riveting for Sung on Friday.


Jania, the girl who sits in front of me in class, passed out Jolly Ranchers in class on Friday for Halloween. Bo got jealous watching me enjoy the candy and challenged me on the last one, wanting to taste the sweetness for himself. He eventually succumbed to reason after I explained to him that he is in fact a stuffed animal and in all reality can't actually eat the candy.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! Boooa! (according to a friend, that's Spanish for Booo!)

Hasta!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you pronounce that? Boooa. I like it.

~Amos