Sunday, January 4, 2009

Yo estoy regresando a Mexico.

In 10 hours from now I shall be starting out on a brand new adventure... figuring out how to survive a road trip down to Texas without my Mom flipping a lid, hers or mine. Whatever may lay in store for us on the road ahead it is bound to be interesting.

The past month at home has been filled with many blessings and I find it rather hard to leave everyone behind. I gave up on my desire to study over break about two weeks into being home. I shall probably regret the lack of studying but being honest with myself, family and friends hold a higher priority so I decided to stop worrying and just enjoy the break.

When I return to Mexico I do not know when I will have internet available. In other words, I'll let you know how many times the cops stopped me on my way down as soon as possible, but that may still be a while. Only God knows when.

The plan:
Monday 5th: Mom and I drive to Texas. Stay the night at our cousins Scott & Jennie in Lewisville
Tuesday 6th: Drop Mom off at the airport in Dallas. Proceed on to San Antonio. Stay the night at my classmate's house in San Antonio.
Wednesday 7th: Cross the border. Two cars, three classmates, one destination!

Hasta!

3 comments:

Kaleigh said...

Christy! It was great having you home and getting to catch up, I am sad I didn't get to see you today to give you a hug, but I'll be praying for you and love ya lots!! :)

Tara said...

Drive safely! I love you and I'm praying for you!

khanh chicanh said...

home is the most peaceful place, I love to stay at home, enjoy the feeling of comfort in my relatives and enjoy delicious food.... Phiên dịch tiếng anh, Phiên dịch tiếng đức, Phiên dịch tiếng pháp, Phiên dịch tiếng Nga, Phiên dịch tiếng Nhật, Phiên dịch tiếng Hàn, Phiên dịch tiếng Trung ...........