Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yo estoy aca!

Getting to Santa Anita went much smoother yesterday. Only took us about 40 minutes. (yes that's actually normal!) First semesters started their PMC's this week. There is one first semester that has Delgadillo as her doctor with me. She ended up crying by the end of the night. Oh dear. I think she'll be fine though. It was just first-timer-tension (well, that and the fact that Delgadillo isn't the easiest doctor.)
Finally got a refridgerator. YEA! Bought it on Monday. Actually had a bit of a discussion with the lady about when they could deliver it. Not that evening and only certain hours the next day. We finally worked something out. Then about 10 minutes after leaving the store they called saying they were on their way with the fridge. What?!?! Oh well, I gave no argument. Rushed home telling my friends that I'd drop them off later. They gave no argument either. Now I've just got to get some food to put in it. Hopefully today!

Hasta!

1 comment:

Tara said...

What have you been eating?