Saturday, December 6, 2008

Yo estoy a casa.

It feels so good to be home again. Gray skies without a shred of sunlight to be seen. Temperatures below freezing. Walking outside feeling as if your lungs shrink from the sudden drop in temperatures. Driving through ice and snow praying you don't end up in the ditch.
Haha, what was I expecting!?!?! It feels as if I went from summer to winter in a matter of 4 hours. Still a bit hard to let it sink in. I've been looking forward to coming home for some time that it adds to the oddness that I am actually home. Can my first semester really be over with? Already?

It feels so good to be amongst my family and friends again though. I didn't realize I missed everyone as much as I did. I knew that it would be hard to be by myself, but the way it feels to be amongst individuals of like mind and faith make me think that it was harder than I realized.

I am happy to be home again for a month.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I'm glad you're home too. I had a great time with you! as always! Thanks for taking the time to come down!