Saturday, November 22, 2008

Yo estoy...........me duele.

Went to my last clinical at the hospital last night. Was pretty laid back. For about the first hour I was running around doing stuff for the doctors, but after that not much happened. I enjoyed having clinical at the hospital this semester. I liked the doctors, nurses, and the other students that were there with me. I learned much about the Mexican health care system and what is going to be expected of me in the coming years. Let's pray I pass my certification next Wednesday now.

I played football again a few days ago, and now am feeling the scrapes and bruises that I received. It's supposed to be flag football, but once in awhile I guess that small tidbit is forgotten. Needless to say I was put on my back hard. I guess that's what happens when a big guy comes at you running full speed to "grab your flag."

The bugs are starting to poke their faces out here and there. I have a feeling that when I return next year it'll be prime bug season. A girl a few semesters ahead of me once told me that she walks in the road because during bug season the bugs populate the sidewalks. I haven't seen that yet, but I think I'm in for a treat come next year.

No comments: