Thursday, November 13, 2008

Yo estoy diciendo felicidades a mi hermana!

It's my big sister's birthday today! I wish her muchas felicidades y un feliz cumpleanos!!! I wish I could be with you in Chicago to celebrate with you!

I finally finished my research proposal!! I am so glad that is done. Now I can actually get back to studying. If I had my way there'd be no research project. I like reading the research, not particularly the completing of the research.

Genetics grades are posted.....but forgot to look. I guess they're not going to change between now and tomorrow.

Played football today and proved to my team that Yes! a girl can catch a football!! huh! (that was me flexing my nonexistant muscles right there.)

Hasta!

1 comment:

Tara said...

ha ha ha :-) This is me smiling at you flexing your muscles! You make me laugh. Glad you got the proposal done and are wrapping things up. I am hoping to do the same soon - I can't wait!!!