Monday, November 17, 2008

Yo estoy sin clases hoy.

I don't have classes today. Not exactly sure why. Heard once that there is some sort of independence type holiday on the 20th that Mexico is celebrating today. Either way I hope to be able to get stuff done with the extra time.

Went to Ixtlan yesterday. Left the city as the big orange sun was rising on the sleeping inhabitants and returned as the same orange sun was setting on the busy, now hectic city. The sunrise was so much better. I had hoped to stay an extra day in Ixtlan due to the cancellation of classes today, but communication was lacking and I wasn't able to. I was also excited about finally being able to go to Morelia for services, but alas the van was full. I'll have to wait until next time. Carissa was visiting from Magdalena was it was a blessing to be able to see and talk with her.

Micha has been spending a lot of time lately curled up on my bed. It's been getting down to lower 50s at night now so I started closing my window at night a few nights ago. I wonder if that makes my room a bit warmer than the rest of the house. Hence the attractiveness of my bed for the cat.

No comments: