Monday, November 10, 2008

Yo estoy esperando.

Hello! I´ve been really lax about my blog lately. Could my life really have become this boring this quickly!!! I´ve gotten on to post before then left again deciding there was nothing worth writing about. I´ve got some time to spare right now though as I sit here in the library so I´ll post on all that boring stuff that I´ve been avoiding.
Took my Genetics final today! I am so glad that class is over! I like the subject and the teacher is a nice person but as I teacher I could barely stand her. It was so difficult sitting through the class, which was a complete waste of time. It would have been more efficient to actually just skip the class and study genetics on my own for two hours. When I get home ask me and I´ll do an impression...you may be able to better understand why then.
Then I went and looked at some apartments. I liked one of them, but the girl I´m planning on living with will probably not like it so we´ll see.
Now I´m back at campus waiting for the time to play soccer!!!!! Who knows maybe i´ll score a gol!! this time.
Delta´s dad sent a huge box of guayabas a bit ago (one of those Christmas boxes of fruit type things) so now instead of cheese we´ve got guayabas coming out of our ears. I like to think that at least it´s healthier, but if I´m realistic; Rosa likes to cook the fruit in this syrupy liquid probably chalk full of calories so not really all that better for me.
Days are still getting rather warm here. The constant temps make time seem like it hasn´t passed at all. A few days this week we had some light fog settled over city in the morning. Putting a bounce in the step doesn´t make it seem that bad. By the end of the first class the sun is out and all fog disappeared so no worries, or as in the words of a wise doctor at my clinic "Don´t happy, be worry."
ay, ay Mexico!

Hasta!

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Christy,
Hola! Hey, just curious if you are going to be in Ixtlan over the next two Sundays.? If so, I'll likely see you. I am heading down to visit Gloria, passing through Guadalajara on Friday and will be around until the 24th. Maybe I'll see you if you aren't too busy studying. :)
Espero que nos veamos pronto,
Carissa